Bring Out The Best in You
Discover Your Impact
- How do your actions affect the performance of others?
- How do you know you’re getting honest feedback?
- Are the people around you able to bring their very best thinking to the table?
When you’re in a role of power, you’re no longer just you. You’ve become a symbol of something in the mind of others.
Understanding how your power influences the performance of others and culture at large is critically important for leading effectively.
Our Power Intelligence® trainings will give you the essential knowledge you need to use power effectively. You will learn the key behavioral competencies for the effective use of power, and how to align your personal power with your positional power to create conscious and sustainable leadership.
Discover the keys for effectively using personal and positional power. Learn how to get the most out of the people you lead and create a healthy and thriving organizational culture.
As a result of attending this program participants will:
- Explore the dimensions of their personal power to influence effectively
- Identify the psychological and social effects of a high power role
- Understand the link between power, culture, and engagement
- Identify the causes of derailment in positions of power
- Learn the core competencies of power to maximize the talent and engagement of others.