Certification in Power Intelligence®Oct 4–6 in Barcelona | Nov 28-30 in Melbourne | April 2-4 IN TORONTO
Coaching Leaders on Using Power Effectively
Join Julie Diamond to become certified in the Power Intelligence® method. Learn how to coach leaders on their effective use of power using a powerful new multi-rater (360°) assessment, the Diamond Power Index®.
You will be taken to a separate registration form that includes participant and payment details
Boost your Power IQ and Learn How to Enhance Your Client’s Use of Power
Power Intelligence Certification enables you to…
- Administer the DPI: assess how effectively your client uses power—personal and positional.
- Interpret reports
- Build a tailored coaching or training program for your client’s specific Power Profile®
- Empower your clients to:
- Reach their highest potential
- Inspire their teams and empower others more effectively
- Influence others up, down, across, and beyond the organization
Who Should Get Certified in Power Intelligence?
Certification is for executive coaches, HR professionals, training & development professions, and organizational consultants—anyone interested in helping to develop and support the leadership capabilities of their clients.
Join others from these great organizations with Power Intelligence certification:
- US Department of Interior
- Fraser Health
Looking for an Overview? Sign Up for the Introduction (Module 1) Only
Interested in Power Intelligence®, but just want an overview? Sign up for a day-and-a-half Introduction to Power Intelligence® to learn the concepts and tools to work effectively with power:
- Recognize the symptoms of power misuse in your team, organization, or group
- Identify the factors that lead to derailment in a position of power
- Learn the core competencies of power behavior
- Enhance your toolkit with methods for working with power dynamics effectively
Schedule of EventsThis training consists of the following modules, delivered over 3 days:
Power Intelligence®: An Introduction to Leading with Power
Assessing and Coaching For Power: Administering the Diamond Power Index®
The Power Profile®: Interpreting Results, Coaching for Development.
Using Power Intelligence® in Your Organization and Coaching Practice
Hear From Our Users
Director, Global Employee Relations and EEO Compliance, Citrix
Liz Skelton, Director
Collaboration for Impact
Co-Author The Australian Leadership Paradox, The Lost Conversations
Register now, and take advantage of the Early Bird pricing! Register
You will be taken to a separate registration form that includes participant & payment details