As a trusted guide to leaders and their teams, it’s vital that you can work effectively with power and develop your and your client’s Power Intelligence®.
This 6-month Power Intelligence® Learning Lab is an ongoing coaching group for executive and leadership coaches, consultants, trainers, and other development professionals who support leaders and their teams. It will equip you with the tools and methods for working with the effects of a high power role and with difficult power dynamics. It will also give you a new way to think about power, so you can better help your clients use their power effectively and creatively, in the service of their teams and the organizations.
The Power Intelligence® Learning Lab, limited to no more than 10 participants, is structured as a coaching cohort, which allows for in-depth learning and interaction. Participants will discuss the cases they find challenging, to deepen their understanding of the role and rank dynamics underlying the situation, and to uncover blind spots, assumptions, and stories that might be clouding their understanding.
Specifically, the Learning Lab will focus on:
- Role and rank clarity: working with the multiple, intersecting, and often colliding types of power at play in the coaching relationship
- Understanding the emotional, cognitive, and behavioral influences of power and how that impacts leadership
- The “lens of power,” the altering effect of power on the leader’s environment, resulting in diminished quantity and quality of feedback, isolation, unrealistic expectations, distorted self-image, and confirmation bias.
- Your own reactions to and beliefs about power so you can gain greater clarity and increase your effectiveness
- Helping your client skillfully navigate the power dynamics and political maneuvering they encounter
Whatever your role, if you support leaders and their teams, greater facility in Power Intelligence® is indispensable to your development and the development of those you serve
Length: One 90-minute video conference on the last Tuesday of every month, for 6 months, February 2022 – July 2022.
Two Available Sessions:
9:00 – 10:30 am PST (CLOSED)
4:00 – 5:30 pm PST (CLOSED)
A $150 nonrefundable (but transferable) deposit will hold your place.
$900 | A $150 nonrefundable (but transferable) deposit will hold your place.
Dates & Times
Two Available Sessions (times listed below are US Pacific Coast timezone):
Session A: CLOSED
Session B: CLOSED