Learn to Coach for Impact with DPI Certification
You’re more than just a coach. You’re a trusted guide to leaders and their organizations, helping leaders be their best and bring out the best in the people they lead.
The DPI 360 assessment gives you a revolutionary new tool to help leaders identify and improve the impact they make on the performance of others, on workplace culture, and on the organizational bottom line.
Our certification program will provide you with the technical knowledge to use the Diamond Power Index®, while also transforming the way you and your clients relate to power and its impact on leadership, culture, and engagement.
DPI Certification will teach you:
- How to use your personal power to effectively coach, influence, and support others
- The blind spot of power—the psychological and social effects of a high-power role
- The link between power, culture, engagement, and inclusion
- The most common “traps” of power and how to avoid them
- The core competencies of Power Intelligence ® for maximizing the talent and engagement of others
DPI Certification enables you to:
- Administer the DPI to assess how effectively your client uses personal and positional power to achieve results and create the intended impact
- Build a tailored coaching or training program to dynamically apply the insights of your client’s Power Profile®
- Empower your clients to reach their highest potential
Benefits of Certification:
- Unlimited support and consultation for using the DPI
- Access to exclusive content, advanced training opportunities, and instructional materials to use with your clients
- Free admission to future certification courses to brush up your skills and stay current with the latest developments
- Access to valuable network of certified DPI coaches dedicated to creating transformative leaders and humane workplace cultures
Two available time slots (both held on April 20, 22, 28 and May 5, 2021):
Group A: 9:00am – 10:30am US PDT* (first session 9:00am – 9:45am US PDT)
Group B: 3:00pm – 4:30pm US PDT* (first session 3:00pm – 3:45pm US PDT)